Friends pay a small annual subscription and benefit from:
- Specially arranged social and cultural outings;
- An annual Newsletter;
- Invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Friends;
- Regular updates on the Renewal Project;
- Early access to ticketed Friends of the Minster events and screenings;
- Previews of exhibitions;
Friends subscriptions make a small contribution to the Minster’s running costs, whilst other fundraising activities organised by the Friends support specific activities and appeals. The Friends’ current priority is to secure all the funding needed for the Renewal Project. You can give in a number of ways:
- A single one-off donation (click on the first download button below);
- A repeating, monthly donation (click on the second download button below);
- By text with the message NPNM01£25 (or any other amount), sent to 70070.
All donations received will be allocated automatically to the Renewal Project. Please let us know if you would prefer to support a different activity by contacting us.